Address: Av. da Índia 52, 1300-299 Lisboa
Just Look Paradise is taking over Village Underground Lisboa for one last party in 2023 and a pre-Christmas bash filled with spicy treats.
❤️🔥 Juicy lineup: Berlin-based DJ Dasco, Balearic Beats pioneer Jaime Fiorito, Queer Moustache founder Kemetic and Just Look Paradise Founder just.kelly
🎧 Top-notch acoustic venue with one of the best sound systems! Lambda Labs if you know you know
🎪 Boiler-room stage set-up
♨️ Heated outdoor chill-out zone
What you need to know:
- Doors open at midnight till 6.00AM
- Dress code: Look hot, feel sexy – interpret that as you wish!
- Conscious consent is our jam, so please be cool and respectful 🙏🏼
DJ Line-up for the curious ones:
- DASCO, Berlin-based DJ radiates infectious energy from a blend of 90s house music, sexy grooves and shit you've never heard before! She's one of the happy few who've made waves on dancefloors like Panorama Bar, Bassiani and Into the woods and she also champions woman's voices through her own record label, Bisexuality Exists, promoting individuality, bold self-expression and celebrating the power of femininity!! 🍑💦
- JAIME FIORITO, the Ibiza-based pioneer of Balearic Beats intertwines a run of multicultural jams from Nu Beat, Afro, Disco, House to funky Techno. He's got all the rhythms you need to make you question your dance moves. Come and check it out for yourself!
- JUST.KELLY, the mastermind behind Just Look Paradise is all about seductive grooves that make you feel your body. From tribal to dirty basslines, silky melodies to soulful vocals, she draws inspiration from her House Dance roots in the early 2000s.
- KEMETIC, isn't just a DJ with a moustache; he's the founder of the Queer Moustache fiesta in Lisbon, a preacher of proper good vibes in his sets, and a devoted ambassador for a more LGBT-friendly nightlife in Lisbon.